Eclipse™ Series Pattern Control
Flexible pattern controls deliver precise adhesive placement for constant- or variable-speed packaging lines. The EPC-15 and EPC-30 accommodate random-size cases and provide real-time pattern adjustment capability.
- Automatically calculate line speed based on product size using autoscaling.
- Store up to four consecutive trigger events, providing flexible trigger location and closer product spacing.
EPC-15 Pattern Control
- Use time-based pattern placement for constant line speeds up to 150 meters per minute (500 fpm) with pattern accuracy of ±1 millisecond.
- Complete changeovers quickly with 25-program memory.
- Control up to four independent gun outputs, producing up to eight beads per output.
- Reduce equipment requirements with three trigger inputs for multiple lines.
EPC-30 Pattern Control
- Use distance-based pattern placement for constant or variable line speeds up to 300 meters per minute (984 fpm) with pattern accuracy of ±1 millimeter.
- Complete changeovers quickly with 50-program memory.
- Control up to four independent gun outputs, producing up to 24 beads per output.
- Maintain bead volume during line speed changes with run-up capability.
- Program for multiple lines using convenient PC interface.