Liquid UV Coat and Cure Systems
Benefits of UV Finishing
Liquid UV coat and cure technology saves both time and on the production line for a better bottom line. From environmental benefits of zero VOC coatings, to instant cure capability for faster throughput and lower inventories, Nordson can help you understand how you can benefit from UV painting and curing operations.
- Zero VOC coatings meet environmental regulations
- Fast color change, in as little as one minute
- Low-temperature curing for heat-sensitive substrates
- Less energy to cure products
- Smaller footprint for production
- No cool down time before parts can be packed for shipment
- Quality finish that provides the durability of powder coating with the flexibility of liquid finishing
What Products Work With UV?
Virtually everything. Nordson has developed techniques for spraying and curing UV materials on a wide range of substrates including three-dimensional objects with shadow areas. For example:
How Does the Process Work?
It's easy to cut process time from hours to minutes with Nordson UV coat and cure technology. With our patented UV lamp design and application equipment optimized for UV, you can coat and cure products quickly, safely and efficiently.