A7A Automatic Airless Spray Guns
Nordson airless systems, with A7A guns, produce fine atomization and a soft, controllable spray to deliver excellent finish quality with minimal overspray.
Air-actuated A7A guns provide fast response time (30 to 40 milliseconds) and high-speed cycling capability (up to 2500 cycles per minute), and are ideal for coating situations requiring precise material application.
- Fast cycling with positive cutoff provides precise operation with minimal dripping and spitting
- Rugged construction minimizes downtime and maintenance costs
- Available in single-, dual-chamber, and dual-chamber angled models, and can be used in either non-circulating or circulating heated airless applications
- Aluminum, steel, and stainless-steel models
- Uses Nordson Cross-Cut and dome nozzles for effective atomization of hard-to-atomize coatings for minimal paint waste
- Mounts to 1/2"" round bar for fast, easy installation