Modular A7A Spray Gun
Nordson A7A guns produce fine atomization and a soft, controllable spray to deliver excellent finish quality with minimal overspray. Air-actuated A7A guns provide fast response time (30 to 40 milliseconds) and high-speed cycling capability (up to 2500 cycles per minute).
Its durable stainless steel construction can be used for general finishing in either non-circulating or circulating heated airless applications and is perfect for waterbornes and highly corrosive materials.
The modular design allows for quick removal of the spray device without the hassle of disconnecting the fluid lines. This makes for quick repair and maintenance with minimal downtime.
The modular spray gun is available in single and dual-chamber configurations. Dual-chamber A7A spray guns are ideal for instant color change in robotic painting applications and on drum painting lines.
Features and Benefits
Increased Transfer Efficiency
- Fast cycling with positive cutoff — provides precise operation with minimal dripping and spitting.
- Use Nordson Cross-Cut and dome nozzles — for effective atomization of hard-to-atomize coatings for minimal paint waste.
- Optional Nordson NH-4 heater —reduces and controls material viscosity for improved operating performance and efficiency.
- Modular design to quickly remove spray gun for fast cleaning and repair with minimal downtime
- Stainless steel construction ideal for waterbornes and UV-curable materials
- Teflon® coated packing cartridge to resist material buildup on the shaft and spring
- Mounts to 1/2"" round bar — for fast, easy installation